Same day emergency service!
Water pumps, water filtration and wast water pump systems.
Troubleshooting. New installation. Pump re-build & repair. Upgrade and maintenance advice.
- Well Inspections
- Fire suppression booster pumps
- Solar, windmills, and hand pumps
- Water tanks: 2-10,000+ gallons
- Add on storage systems
- CUSTOM DIY KITS
Free on-site water testing and recommendations* Applies to select areas and indludes secondary MCLs only
Large inventory in stock!
- Water sampling
- Filter system design
- Troubleshooting & upgrade advice
- Installation, repair, filter repack and cartridge replacement.
We stock replacement cartridges, up bulbs, filter media, etc.
- Submersible & turbine pumps
- PTO/Gear driven pumps
- Booster pumps
- Sewage lift stations
- Frame mount and split case
- Well video and rehabilitation
Sales, service, system design, troubleshooting and upgrade advice, routine maintenance.
Monday - Friday
7:30am - 4:00PM
We are available for emergency service 24 hours per day 365 days per year including weekends and holidays
Submersible Water Pumpand filtration installation
- Start up and field services supervision
- Trouble shooting and upgrade advice
- Routine services such as packing replacement
- Industry related fabrication
- Water Filtration: Sand, Sediment, Iron, Hardness, UV, RO, Ozone, Etc.
- Controls: VFD, PLC, Telemetry, Pump protection, Etc.
- System Design: Water, Waste Water & Water Filtration Systems
- Troubleshooting Help Line
We at J & J Pumps Inc. have extensive knowledge of water pumps, submersible water pumps, waste water pumps, water filtration systems and just about everything else in between when it comes to moving water whether it's potable or non-potable. Started by John W. Hale in 1984, the family-owned J&J Pumps Inc brings over 100 years of experience in the industry to the table.